Are you looking for something a little different for your event stationery? Caricatures are a fun way to let your guests know where they should be seated and provide an ice breaker!
We provide personalised caricature invitations and greeting cards, seating plans, guest books, life size cutout displays and place cards which your guests can then take away as special momentos/favours from the event. You simply upload photos of your guests and we'll complete and deliver the place cards before the event.
"To say the caricatures went down amazingly yesterday would be an understatement. Everybody was talking about them and so many people told us that they were the best favours they'd ever seen at a wedding! Even the venue said that they'd never seen that idea and they loved it!"
18 SEP 2018 12:21
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Won't my guests be offended?
- Our caricature stationery are quite subtle in terms of exaggeration because we want your guests to enjoy their drawing. You could say our drawings for the stationery are more cartoon than caricature.
Q. How big are place cards?
- The caricature place cards are A6 size which is 148mm x 105mm
Q. How big are the seating plan?
- The size of the seating plan will depend on the number of guests
Q. How big is the guest book?
- The books is printed at approximately 290mm x 200mm per page.
Q. How does payment work? Do I pay the full amount at when I place the order?
- We take a 20% deposit . We will then email you an invoice for the deposit which upon payment will confirm your order. The remaining balance is paid in 2 instalments, the first instalments is 30% of the total price and this is paid when half of the work is completed. The final instalment is 50% of the total price and is due when all the work is completed.
Q. How do I send photos of my guests?
- Once you've paid the deposit, we will create a gallery for your event. You can then start uploading photos of your guests as you get them. You can also send the gallery link and password to your guests asking them to each upload a photo or selfie by a certain date. You can follow the link to our sample gallery and enter photos1234 as the password test this out
Q. What about the guests that are not good with technology or don't have internet?
- You can ask relatives or friends to take a photo of them or you can take a great photo from their Facebook or Instagram and upload it into the gallery.
Q. Is there a minimum number of guests for place cards, seating plan and guestbooks?
- The minimum number of guests is 30. Anything less that this will be charged 50% extra.
Q. I have over 75 guests, how do I apply the discount?
- Just write the code in the enquiry form and we'll apply it when we put your order through the system
Q. Can I get a frame for the seating plan?
- You most definitely can. Just let us know and we'll send over our list of wooden frames and their prices
"Exceptional work done by the team at MKCaricatures turning around our order on very short notice and yet with excellent quality. The guests were thrilled at the work and apparently many of these caricatures are on people's mantlepieces at home. Really good work; the compliments are still coming in on how innovative this idea was for the wedding. Thanks to the team for helping to make the wedding reception special."
26 MAR 2019 16:03